Ready, set, mobile
Creating a mobile website and managing it properly is imperative for every institution.
Mobile site visitors want quick and easy access to relevant information. Let OmniUpdate
get your mobile site up and running hassle-free. You choose the style and OmniUpdate
mobile experts will provide an easy method for you to select or add content to your
mobile site. It couldn't be easier. Best of all, as an OmniUpdate customer, your staff
is already trained to update and add new content using your existing OU Campus™ implementation.
- Built on Open Standards — Your mobile site is built on powerful HTML5 standards using the latest jQuery mobile
- Mobile Site Design Options — OmniUpdate offers you design choices and implements your mobile website
- Customized User Interface — Select an icon or list view and control color, fonts, and branding
- Reduced Development Time — OmniUpdate does the development work so your resources can be used elsewhere
- Automated Device Detection — Your mobile site will work on virtually every device for an optimized visitor experience
- Simple Content Management — Content updated on your website is simultaneously updated on your mobile site
- Optimized for SEO — Your mobile site will pass Google's mobile-friendly test
You can choose to create all new mobile pages or synchronize pages from your full
site. OmniUpdate experts can help you select the pages to include on your mobile site.
There are two core styles from which your mobile internal pages are developed: standard
pages and modules. Examples of each are listed below.
- About — Share your institution’s history, purpose, and more
- Admissions — Detail your admissions process, admissions contact info, and more
- Food — Tempt taste buds with the local eateries available on campus
- Library — Promote your brick and mortar; list hours, location, and additional resources
- Tour — Drive on-site visits with simple campus tour requests using OU Campus Forms
- Calendar/Events* — Display a calendar of upcoming events around campus
- Clubs/Organizations — Get students involved through an extensive list of organizations
- Course Catalog** — Feature your current courses in a simple, effective interface
- Directory* — Include searchable lists and contact info for faculty, staff, and students
- Image Gallery — Share photos using OU Campus Image Galleries or integrate with Flickr
- Map — Locate a current position and find directions to your campus with Google Maps
- News*** — Share news using the OU Campus What’s New Live™ feature
- Social Media — Stay relevant with tweets and a link to your Facebook Page
- Videos — Connect to your YouTube channel or insert videos via the WYSIWYG Editor
*Available for customers using OmniUpdate’s OU Calendar™ solution
**Available for customers using OmniUpdate’s course catalog solution
***Available for customers using OmniUpdate’s faculty directory solution
For more information, contact email@example.com.