Less than five weeks. FIVE WEEKS! The 2014 OmniUpdate User Training Conference is ratcheting up to the supreme level of 10 and preparing for takeoff... in less than five weeks! Rachelle Avery (pictured below), our Event & Promotion Specialist, is synchronizing every aspect of this year’s conference, which promises to be the best yet.
I have to say, I think Rachelle has outdone herself in preparation for this year's
event. Did you know that the In-N-Out Burger food truck will be at our Sunday night
reception? Yes, that mobile menace will deliver those deliciously fattening burgers
right to our door. Although my diet says this is a definite "no," my taste buds scream
"bring it on!" Go Rachelle—you are officially my event planning hero!
2014 is all about the power of 10. First off, it's our 10th annual conference. That's something to celebrate! We started out back in 2005 with a few customers and staff huddled together in a little room in Palm Springs (give a shout-out if you were there!). And now, we're looking at 200+ people taking up the entire downstairs right wing of the Hyatt Regency Orange County. Times are a changin'.
Second, the conference is focused on version 10 of our product, OU Campus™, and will be chockfull of sessions and workshops that allow attendees to get up close and personal with this latest version of our web content management system.
So, if free In-N-Out Burgers aren't enough to entice you, here are some other reasons to come to this must-attend event... 10 reasons actually!
10 reasons to go to the 10th annual OmniUpdate User Training Conference:
- Location, location, location… Just minutes from "The Happiest Place on Earth!"
- Jam-packed schedule... There's something for all levels of users, so customize your conference experience and attend the sessions and workshops that are right for you.
- Energy-filled keynote... Kick off the conference with Nathan Gerber from Utah Valley University and learn how to thrive in today's dynamic web world.
- Customer presentations... Don't just take our word for it; hear how your peers at other higher ed institutions are using OU Campus to maximize their web experience.
- Learn v10 inside and out... What better way to learn all about the product than from the developers and support personnel themselves.
- Meet your peers using OU Campus too... This is such a great opportunity to network, bounce ideas off each other, and learn best practices from others in your same boat.
- Hands-on training workshops... This is your best chance to get acquainted with v10 with OmniUpdate support staff right at your side. Along with our traditional End-User, Administrator, and Introduction to XSL classes, we're offering a wide range of mini-workshops, page templating courses, intermediate and advanced XSL classes, and advanced developer workshops.
- One-on-one support... Schedule an appointment for personalized one-on-one support from a member of the OmniUpdate support team to answer your specific implementation questions.
- Hands-on training workshops... Yes, they are that important to mention again! This could be your only chance this year to get this type of training in v10.
- Disney's California Adventure... We'll gather for a delicious buffet dinner inside our own private area of the park, and then you’ll have 2 hours of free time in the park. You won't want to miss it!
For more information and registration details, visit our conference site. We look forward to seeing you there!