Ready for a website redesign? See how other colleges and universities are maximizing their websites to reach prospective students.
If you are in the research phase of a website redesign, check out the cool features and designs used by the following colleges and universities:
- Award-winning design: University of North Carolina School of the Arts
- Easy-access calendar: Murray State University
- Best hype video: University of Alabama
- Interactive course catalog: Harper College
- Best virtual tour: Western Kentucky University
- Comprehensive page for attracting boosters: Stony Brook University
- Admissions as easy as 1-2-3: Pasadena College
- Best emergency website messaging: California State University Channel Islands
- Comprehensive News and Events page: Morehouse School of Medicine
- Special messaging using hero image slider: Franklin Pierce University
- Best storytelling: Juniata College
Your website may be the first contact a prospective student has with your college or university, and it will certainly be one of the most used channels for information throughout the college application process. Comparing your site to those mentioned above can help you evaluate whether it’s time for a refresh.
Would you like more tips and best practices for website redesigns? Join our mailing list.