As you consider content to include on your site, take a minute to look at the most recent data on student engagement. The 2018 E-Expectations Trend Report outlines the latest research on how digital engagement is shaping the way high school juniors and seniors choose a college.
One of the key discoveries in the report is that a positive user experience is crucial to a student’s perception of your website—and by extension, your school.
Other interesting engagement data includes:
- How prospective students rank admissions resources from most valuable to least valuable.
- What content keeps prospective students engaged on your website, and what undermines their experience.
- What types of images rank highest in interest, and what images rank lowest.
- Which social media platforms matter and how preferences differ for college-bound high school juniors and seniors.
- What types of content prospective students look for first when they visit your website.
If you are curious about whether your website is off the mark, download the 2018 E-Expectations Trend Report and use it to review your website. This data can be a valuable tool for strengthening your website and attracting prospective students to your school.