With graduation 2018 in (or almost in) the books, it’s time to turn your attention to all the projects you didn’t get around to the last year. No doubt one of these is catching up on higher education web trends.
Instead of spending your morning googling, grab a cup of coffee and settle in. We have curated a list of topics from industry thought leaders to help you contemplate next steps in making your website and social presence better than ever.
- Snapchat v. Instagram: Which Tells a Better “Story” for Higher Ed Advertisers?
- Facebook Messenger vs. WhatsApp for Schools: Which Is More Effective in Driving Engagement?
- Three Higher Ed Design Trends for 2018
- Getting the Most Out of YouTube for Schools
- Secrets to SEO Success
- 20 Tips for Writing Search Engine Optimized Content for Your Higher Ed Website
- 5 Tips for A/B testing with OU Campus
- Using CRM Technology for Student Inquiry Follow-Up
- Video Strategy Can Be More Than Just Marketing
To learn more about how web trends impact college-bound students, download the 2018 E-Expectations Trend Report.