READ RESEARCH PAPER NOW!
E-Expectations of Transfer Students 2020:
Focus on Website Experiences
With the recent change in guidelines from the National Association for College Admissions Counselors and the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, now is the time to engage the ever-growing student population of transfer students by strengthening your institution’s digital presence.
The data in this paper can help you gain support from leadership for developing a thoughtful digital engagement strategy that attracts prospective transfer students. You’ll find recommendations to fortify your institution’s digital presence through website and related marketing resources.
In this research paper, you'll explore:
- How transfer students research a college or university
- Rules of engagement with prospective transfer students
- How transfer students find a college or university website
- Content priorities for transfer students
- Transfer student frustrations
- The impact of social media on prospective transfers
This research paper focuses on a subset of the results from E-Expectations® of Transfer Students: A 2020 Trend Report.