DOWNLOAD WHITE PAPER NOW!
Coronavirus on Campus:
7 Ways to Use Your CMS as a Super Tool for Crisis Management
Is your college or university prepared to meet the challenges that come with disasters and emergencies?
As if wildfires, polar vortexes, tornadoes, and hurricanes weren’t enough to disrupt business as usual, the world is now grappling with COVID-19, or Coronavirus. No doubt your college or university has developed a crisis plan of some sort, but there’s no better time than now to make sure you have the tools in place to help your campus stay safe. Remember, knowledge is power and in many cases, it can be a lifesaver.
In this white paper, you'll learn how to:
- Implement the three Bs of crisis planning.
- Craft messaging that is helpful, empathetic, and direct.
- Develop a microsite or designated web pages for crisis management.
- Deploy Emergency Alerts that advertise ways to learn more.
- Use email and social media to disseminate information.
- Leverage the cloud for your website and CMS.