Destiny One Helps You Run Your Institution’s Non-Traditional Business Effectively
Non-traditional learners are the new majority in higher education, meaning colleges and universities need to find ways to serve them. Destiny One is tailor-made to help your institution:
- Deliver an Amazon®-like customer experience that increases enrollment, grows revenue, and retains lifelong learners.
- Automate manual processes and create repeatable workflows.
- Provide business intelligence to empower data-driven decisions.
- Deliver the agility needed to be competitive.
Help Us, Help Yourself
As a valued OmniUpdate customer, we’re asking for your help to spread the word and to introduce us to your colleagues in the continuing, online, workforce or professional education department at your college or university... and we’ll take it from there.
We’re so eager to share how amazing Destiny One is that any sale of Destiny One originating from that introduction will net you an upgrade on your current OU Campus support tier to our highest support offering* for the life of your contract!
Beyond the award-winning support you already receive, your upgrade will give you:
- 3 passes to our annual User Training Conference (a $6,000 value by itself).
- 6 hours of customized annual webinar training.
- 20-hour Developer Assistance Plan.
- Consultation and Configuration Services.
- Annual best practice review and audit.
- Dedicated support agent with direct extension dialing.
- 2-days of customized, supplemental onsite training, annually.
- And much more!
* If your institution is already on the Ultimate Support Tier, you will receive an additional one-time increase of 20 hours toward your Developer Assistance Plan and two additional 5-day passes to the next OmniUpdate User Training Conference.
Get Started with an Introduction
Simply fill out the form below and we will reach out to your colleague to share info about what Destiny One has to offer and mention that you referred us.