Successful Website Redesign: Comprehensive Planning and Strategy
Everything You Need to Know about Initiating and Executing a Website Redesign Project in Higher Education
A complete website redesign can be a multi-year process that impacts every stakeholder of your institution. Throughout, there will be dozens of key individuals to please and hundreds of decisions to make that have far-reaching consequences on your school’s enrollment, brand, and digital presence—not to mention the costly investment of time, resources, and dollars. This white paper is presented as a step-by-step guide to help you plan and strategize for a successful website redesign.
This white paper includes:
- Navigating the World of Website Redesign
- Choosing a CMS First Provides a Platform for Success
- CMS Factors to Consider
- Selecting Your Website Redesign Committee
- Understanding Your Audience
- Defining Your Redesign Goals
- Assessing Your Resources
- Determining Your Timeline
- Who Does the Actual Redesign?
- How Much Does a Redesign Cost?
This is the first in a multi-part series of white papers to help initiate, plan, and launch a successful website redesign.