Become a Partner
We understand that successful businesses are built on mutually beneficial relationships. We are open to teaming up with organizations that have a stake in the higher education market and whose products and services are complementary to our own.
Ideal partners include design firms, marketing consultants, software integrators, technology firms, or any organization that works with college and university administrators, marketers, webmasters, web developers, admissions and enrollment professionals, or decision makers that have a voice in their institution’s website or digital marketing channels.
There are currently two partnership levels available:
Affiliate – no formal training in OU Campus
Official – basic training in OU Campus
- Profile and Showcase on our partner page
- Co-branded marketing opportunities
- Annual product training in OU Campus
- Sales and technical support
- Inclusion in the OmniUpdate Concierge Program
- Module and gadget development opportunity
- Free or discounted attendance to the OmniUpdate User Training Conference
- OU Campus template training
- Free instance of OU Campus to manage your website
- Developer overflow business opportunities
Benefits vary based on partnership level
To learn more about our partnership program, including requirements and next steps, please complete the form below.
Get announcements straight to your inbox about our free webcasts, upcoming events, product updates, and more!