Teens are rarely without their phones, but when was the last time you saw a teenager make an actual phone call to find out the information they need? Stumped for an answer? This is exactly the reason why your college or university’s website should be up to date with the latest, most accurate information.
More than ever, everything that students want to know about your college or university is at their fingertips. And if they don’t find it on your site, they may give up completely.
That’s why the 2018 E-Expectations Trend Report is so valuable to higher ed marketers and web administrators. The report provides you with insights from high school juniors and seniors so you can engage and inform them through the online media they prefer. This report answers key questions such as:
- How do students rank admissions resources you provide, from most valuable to least?
- What keeps students engaged with your website, and what will undermine their experience?
- How do students want to connect with your campus?
- Which social media platforms matter, and how do preferences differ for juniors and seniors?
- What do students look for first when they visit your website?
The findings are categorized by juniors and seniors to show how their needs and expectations evolve during the search process. These insights align with recommended action steps colleges must take to attract students who are the best fit. These include:
- Supporting Their Research
- Improving Engagement
- Engaging Your Website
- Choosing Videos and Images
Ready to see how your website stacks up against the data? Download the free 2018 E-Expectations Trend Report today.