Ever wonder what other colleges and universities are doing to attract prospective students and keep faculty, staff, and existing students informed? The 5th Annual Education Digital Marketing Awards, sponsored by Higher Education Marketing Report, recognized higher education institutions’ websites, digital marketing, and ad campaigns for their creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application, and innovative content. Out of 1,000 entries, 147 were singled out as the best of the best.
Because quite a few OmniUpdate customers received awards, we wanted to share what’s working for them so that you can implement some of their award-winning techniques on your site:
- Alfred State — Day of Giving campaign
- Arkansas Tech University — Adventure Is Calling email and social media ad
- Augusta University — Athletic website and Snoop Dogg in August video
- Central Methodist University — enterprise website
- Delta College — website redesign and Think Big campaign
- Harper College — 50th Anniversary 50 Facts campaign
- Middlesex Community College — 10 Reasons to Choose MCC
- Mills College — website redesign
- Mount Mary University — Fast Forward video
- Saint Xavier University — website, 2015-16 Annual Report, and student blog
- Tarrant County College — REACH digital magazine
- The College of Wooster — APEX Edge Whiteboard Video
- University of South Carolina — Facebook ads
- University of West Georgia — Web Revolution website redesign
- Utah State University — Live Well Utah blog and Extension video
- Wilkes University — brand video
Congrats to all the award winners!
What’s next on your list of web and marketing initiatives? For even more inspiration, check out our Resource Hub.