2019 E-Expectations® Trend Report
How to Amplify Digital Engagement of High School Students During the College Search Process
Download your free copy today!
The high school students you want to recruit spend 9 hours a day on their digital devices, which means digital engagement is the most important strategy for engaging Generation Z. But what are the right solutions and strategies to maximize your engagement with this crucial target market?
The 2019 E Expectations® Trend Report, produced by Ruffalo Noel Levitz and OmniUpdate, will help you answer this question and more with insightful data about the digital habits of high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors. The 28-page report answers key questions such as:
- What search terms do students use when looking for colleges online?
- How do teens feel about artificial intelligence (AI) on websites such as automated chats?
- Do teens conduct voice-activated online search—and how?
- What are teens’ attitudes about images and videos on college websites?
- What are the preferred methods of communication for sophomores, juniors, and seniors?
- How involved do parents continue to be in the college search process?