Grappling with virtual and in-person conference management in the “new normal?”
Conference Manager can help.
Streamlined and secure, Conference Manager is the quickest, most efficient way for higher education institutions to set up and manage multiple virtual or in-person academic or corporate conferences and events.
We listened when you and your higher ed peers expressed the need for agile, easy-to-use academic conference management software. That’s why Conference Manager is intuitively designed to increase brand recognition, drive new revenues, and provide flexibility and control for badging, micro-credentialing, CEU credits, and much more.
In fact, Conference Manager is the only conference management software built specifically for the higher ed conference provider.
Focus on conference success—not administration.
Virtual meetings are here to stay.
That’s why Conference Manager applies the same quality management solution to its virtual conferences as it always has to its in-person meetings. Increase revenue and build your school’s reputation with an efficient college and university event management software that leverages business best practices.
Set Up New Conferences
Create new academic conferences and other virtual events using the conference wizard to configure participant types, packages, streams, and session schedules.
Manage CEUs and Accreditation Letters
Automate management and distribution of accreditation letters, Continuing Education Units (CEUs), academic units, and other professional credits.
Create User-Friendly Digital Engagement
Boost your institution’s online presence. Quality, easy-to-use digital engagement has never been more important.
We needed a system that would reduce the amount of labor involved in hosting the conference by automating many of the processes that we were doing manually. At the same time, we wanted to improve the registration experience for the person attending the conference by giving them a more self-supported experience. The Conference Manager module accomplishes those goals for us.
—Mark Mrozinski | Assistant Vice President of Workforce Development and Executive Dean of Community Education, Harper College
Maximize conference profits with transparent reporting and specific offers for a higher ed audience.
Increase registrations and grow margins on conference programs with personalized packages and upsells.
Offer different packages for regular attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and registrants who can attend only part of the conference. You can even create promotions and early-bird discounts to entice budget-savvy prospects.
Create time-based specials like early-bird and late registration fees. Generate custom coupon codes to discount fees. Conference Manager can also enforce specific drop and refund policies automatically.
Engage attendees through this conference management software with optional upsells such as premium sessions, add-on materials, and dinners or special events.
Leverage conference data to make business-driven decisions.
Maximize data gathered by our conference management software for insight into conference financials and performance.
Model expected revenue and profits before conferences using Conference Manager’s built-in budget and expense worksheet.
Compile conference performance reports with Conference Manager’s dedicated reports on attendance, finance, and accounting.
Powerful conference management software with all the features you need.
- Manage multiple clients and multiple conferences
- Flexibly set up simple events or complex conferences
- Support in-person and virtual events
- Define budgets and targets
- Build enrollment packages
- Define offerings for attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors
- Set pricing and discount options.
- Design conference tracks and sessions
- Assign rooms and schedules
- Publish a branded registration website
- Support online registration and secure eCommerce payment
- Sell exhibition and sponsorship packages
- Provide group pay options
- Collect participant information and schedules
- Distribute published papers or presentations electronically
- Communicate flexibly over email with participants before and after conference
- Manage onsite registration, check in, and payment
- Track attendance and Continuing Education Units
- Monitor enrollments in real-time
- Use pro forma profit and loss tracking
- Post-conference reporting and accounting
- Collect accounts and follow-up
- Issue grades, CEUs, PDUs, and accreditation letters
Revenue generated by customers
Conference registrations processed
Conferences and events built to date