We believe customer satisfaction is the truest measure of success.
Support is in our DNA. It's our devotion to remarkable service that elevates us above other web content management system (CMS) providers. We're as passionate about customer support as we are about anything else we do. With a customer satisfaction NPS score that's twice the industry standard, our support services are unparalleled and have led to nine Stevie® Awards for Customer Service Department of the Year, as well as three Customer Sales and Service World Awards.
Some CMS providers have support services baked into their costs, limiting the number of technical support contacts you can have or forcing you to pay for support you will never use. With our OU Campus™ CMS, you get as much support as you need.
Check out some of our support services below to get a feel for what's available to you. Really though, support is a conversation, so let's get the talk started.
Available Support Services
- Unlimited Support Tickets—contact our support team with questions via email, phone (9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET), and webform
- Membership to the OmniUpdate Community Network—engage with your peers and OmniUpdate staff in our online community featuring discussion forums, videos, pictures, live chat, classified listings, and more
- Membership to the OmniUpdate Feedback Forum—submit product and feature ideas and vote on ideas submitted by your peers
- Access to Learning Management System Courses—take online end-user, administrator, and module training courses and gain access to monthly product webcasts
- Emergency Hotline Access—call our emergency hotline for major issues that occur outside of normal business hours
- Live Chat—get real-time help and troubleshooting advice from our support team
- Support Site Access—access our support site and knowledge base 24/7 to learn about features and functionality and get answers quickly
- Dedicated Support Agent with Direct Extension—gain a support resource dedicated to your institution’s needs who specializes in your unique implementation
- Private Webinar Training—receive customized training for end users, administrators, or trainers
- Best Practices Review and Audit—receive an assessment of your institution's use of OU Campus and learn how to better utilize its features and capabilities
- On-Site Training—receive training on your campus that's customized for your end users, administrators, trainers, or developers
- Training Conference Passes—receive annual complimentary registration for the OmniUpdate User Training Conference and workshops
- Administrative Assistance—leverage OmniUpdate Support technicians as an extension of your team for administrative changes to your OU Campus platform
- Developer Assistance Plan—Get technical help or consultation for making adjustments to your implementation and templates
- Consultation and Configuration Services—let the support team's expertise work for you to setup your initial configuration
for your OU Campus site
Already an OmniUpdate customer?
Check out our online resources below to get expert advice, network with peers, and further your learning of OU Campus.
Watch OU Campus Training Tuesday videos for tips, tricks, and other training materials.
OmniUpdate Community Network
Join the OmniUpdate Community Network (OCN) for OU Campus resources, forum discussions, announcements, and to connect with your peers at other colleges and universities.
Learning Management System
View interactive guides, get in-depth training, and enroll in learning courses using our Learning Management System (LMS).